Notes for your appointment....
So your coming to see us!!
Please take a few moments to read through the following – all boutiques work in different ways, so even if you’re a seasoned dress trier it will be worth a peak… xx
- Your Appointment will last 90 minutes
- This will be a private appointment with a dedicated Team TBR stylist
- Your appointment will be a 'Personal Shopping Experience' so you can be safe in the knowledge that we will make beautiful selections for you to try
- We will offer you lots of different options with each gown
- Refreshments will be on hand for you and your guests
Here are a couple of IMPORTANT things to think about:
- Personal Shopping Experience - We operate, possibly slightly differently to how other boutiques work, after a short conversation about you, your wedding and your style, we will then showcase gowns within your style ideas and budget to you, so, you can sit back and enjoy the show - feel like a celebrity for the day!
- Budget - Please be prepared to answer questions about your budget for your gown – we aren’t being nosey; this is simply so we can show you correct dresses in the right price point for you.
- Guests - Keep your guests to a max of 3 - this is our boutique limit for insurance purposes.
- Full Private Styling Appointment - We offer a full styling appointment at our boutique. We will ask you to stand on a bridal ‘step’ this gives the impression of the dress at the correct length so don't worry about bringing any shoes.
- Lingerie - Don't worry if you don't have the correct underwear but light or flesh coloured is best.
- PLEASE, refrain from wearing any fake tan or overly heavy make up, this will discolour our gowns. We totally understand why you want to wear fake tan, but please save it for your big day. Your appointment may be refused if it appears your wearing fake tan.
- In the fitting room – These dresses are not easy to get into, therefore we will be in the fitting room with you, helping you in and out of each gown. Don’t worry we have a totally private fitting room,and fully respect your privacy – however you will be in there with one of us.
- Sorry, we do not allow photographs or video to be taken within the boutique – this is to protect our designers, please respect our policy. Once you have decided and ordered your gown we are more than happy for you to take snaps, well even take them for you.
If you find your dress….
We will help and guide you through everything – you will be presented with a personal bridal folder for all your information to do with your gown order. This is a very special purchase and so every aspect should be.
If you find your dream dress with us – to secure your ‘Made to order’ gown, you will need to pay 50% of the total value of your order. The final balance is then due when the dress arrives into our boutique. We can also offer an interest free payment plan on your final balance to help you – please ask if this is of interest to you.
If you decide to purchase one of our gorgeous samples (otherwise known as ‘off the peg’) then this will need to be paid for in full to secure this dress for you – the dress will need to be either taken on the day or within 14days of your purchase.
Alterations take place about 8 weeks prior to your big day, the cost of these are NOT included in the price of any of our gowns. We have a comprehensive alterations service we can offer to all our TBR brides.
So, now you know what to expect - We thoroughly look forward to meeting you and hearing your plans for your big day!
Thank you - we look forward to seeing you soon! xx
Want to know more Get intouch here
Team TBR xxx